Sunday, October 26, 2008

Porter's New Cousin

In just a few more days my sister will be getting her new puppy. I guess after having Porter home for a few weeks she really got to liking the Boston Terrier breed. She found a breeder up in Mt. Pleasant and she's getting a cute little Boston herself. 

She decided to name her puppy Bo's Coin Toss...Bo for short. Shawn was a huge football fanatic and loved U of M and former coach Bo Schembechler. Little Bo comes home next week, just in time for her birthday. Porter and I will be heading up to meet the newest addition to the family, hopefully Porter will play nice with his new cousin. 

Here are some photos of little Bo: 

  

Here are some photos of Porter when he was a puppy: 


     

Here is grown up Porter trying to stay warm:




1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey,
I forgot to tell you on Monday when I saw your post. Thanks for the shout out to Bo on your blog. Hopefully Porter and Bo will get a long well. Guess we will find out this weekend.
I like the pic of Porter where is he sticking his tongue out!