I've been talking about jumping on the Bloging bandwagon for sometime but just never got around to it. So here it is. I don't promise this blog to be anything to earth shattering, just frequent updates on my life and random ramblings of things on my mind.
Happy New Year! I know i've been slow to blog again lately, but there hasn't been too much going on around here lately. Enjoying some time off work and resting up after the holidays. For those of you who weren't lucky enough to see the ball drop in NYC on New Year's Eve you could have watched another ball drop here in Grand Rapids. Erika and I went downtown to watch the first ever event. It was pretty cool and I hear about 20,000 people showed up with the same idea. Here is a short video of the newest tradition in GR. I'm heading to Traverse City to go skiing for the first time this year. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment