I meant for this post to be up on Friday before I left for the weekend but you can enjoy it now instead. For no reason I decided to share a list of things that have been annoying me lately:
10. Over hyped and over sensationalized news media stories.
9. Oprah complaining about being fat. Cry me a river, put down the twinkie and tell your personal chef to stop "forcing" you to eat crappy food. Ohh yeah go for a walk too.
8. People who live in MI and complain about the cold. It's MI. It gets cold. It snows. Deal with it or move.
7. Stupid drivers.. I know it's related to #8 but some people are so stupid when it comes to driving on ice and snow. I get especially annoyed by the idiots with four wheel drive who wreck their cars and hold up traffic for the rest of us. All four wheel drive is good for is getting you going faster so you can go further into the ditch. Slow down and get off my @ss.
6. Teenagers. Ski one night a week at Cannonsburg and three days a week at Mt. Holiday and you'll understand.
5. Bluetooth. I'll admit I have one, but haven't used it in over a year. I don't mind it on the road but is your life really that important that you HAVE to talk to someone while you're grocery shopping? P.S. You look like an idiot talking to yourself.
4. Batteries not holding a charge. Seems like everything I own with a battery dies 10 minutes after I turn it on.
3. Renting/Moving. I'm about sick of renting apartments and moving around. Unfortunately with no money though I'm stuck where I am for awhile longer. At least my landlord is a cool guy.
2. Politicians. Thanks for always remembering that you were elected by the people you serve and for always keeping our best interests in mind....er...ummm..yeah, not so much. Dirtbags.
1. Tampon commercials. Seriously, woman know when they need them. They know where to get them. They know what brand they use. Why to we constantly have to endure the most uncomfortable 30 seconds of our lives when these damn commercials come on tv???
Another blunder on Saturday
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment