Despite taking my vitamins, getting a little more sleep, and trying to spray everything with Lysol, I still managed to come down with the flu that Erika had the last few days. This thing is nasty and it comes on quick. I know of seven other people who have had some sort of flu bug this last week. This morning I felt pretty good so I got up and went to work as usual. I was working on repairing some wheelchairs when I started getting a small stomach ache.
Deep down I had hoped it was just from the bowl of homemade chili I had last night but I knew that being around Erika for the last few days exposed me to this crap. I was done for. I packed up my stuff and came home, trying not to infect anyone else at my office. I did a little work on my computer for awhile and then ended up just going to sleep. When I woke up I felt like I had been ran over by a bus. So far this evening I've managed to eat a piece of toast and some applesauce, we'll see if that stays put.
Looks like tonight will be an early night and I'll have to be stuck at home in this small apartment all day tomorrow. I hate being sick!
Another blunder on Saturday
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment