Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A True American

Warning: This video is hard to watch but listen to what this guy has to say. A day after his two infant daughters, his wife, and his mother-in-law were killed when a FA 18 Hornet crashed into his house, he forgave the piolot and asked for him not to suffer from this accident.



I heard a local DJ talking about this on the radio this afternoon and he said he was amazed at how patriotic this man was. The DJ went on to say how he wasn't sure how he would react in this situation and felt like if it happened to him he would most likely sue. More importantly he ended the radio segment by saying that this is just another example of how precious life is and that in a matter of seconds you can loose everything.

I can't believe what this guy said about the pilot but I think he's more of an American that many people were born and raised in this country. I don't know what I would do.  

Read the full article here

2 comments:

Jen said...

That poor man. What a horrible situation he is now put in. Like you said, in a matter of seconds your whole life can change. I think I might put that on my blog tonight too.

Jennie said...

Was this recent? I live under my little rock. Ignorance is bliss!