Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Staying Healthy

I was doing good posting more often but it looks like this week I've fell back into my old ways. The name of the game for me right now is staying healthy. Erika's had the flu since Sunday night. Now her mom has it. I'm sure it's too late for me to do anything. I've already been exposed to it so more than likely I'll end up getting it too. For now it's trying to stay rested, take my vitamins, stay hydrated, and spray everything in my apartment with lysol. Of course if anyone else has any other suggestions on avoiding the flu I would be happy to hear them. The last thing I need to do is be sick right now. There is just too much going on at work and with getting things ready for the holidays, I can't be sitting around on the couch feeling like crap.

Other than trying to not get sick I've been busy with work. This past weekend I picked up a ski patrol shift for someone else and had a pretty good time. The snow was great but skiing in the freezing rain sucked. Saturday and Sunday night we lost all of our snow. Last night I didn't make it skiing because I came home to take care of Erika, it was my first day since Friday Dec. 5th that I didn't ski. More snow is on the way for tonight though...lets' hope it's a good storm.

No comments: